ELECTRONIC DIGITAL THERMOMETERS
Tel-Tru’s DIGI-TEL Thermometers combine the easy, quick visual reference feature of a local indicator and the precision read out of a digital thermometer with a unique interchangeable probe concept.
The DIGI-TEL Advantage
- Easily read display with either analog or digital indication.
- Analog/digital read out with LCD graduations allow instant recognition of reading from a distance.
- Innovative sensor and microprocessor technology.
- Quick response time with lasting accuracy.
- Temperature ranges available are traditional bimetal thermometer equivalents or maximum span allowable by instrument.
- Sturdy mechanical design and stainless steel construction makes it suitable for heavy-duty industrial process applications.
- No mechanical wear.
- Fewer number of configurations for industrial plants to order and hold in stores.
- Eliminates the use of measuring liquids, like mercury, which may be a risk to health and the environment during manufacture, use, and disposal.
- Microprocessor design offers opportunities for future additions of advanced features to the electronic module.
- Intrinsically safe approval pending.
Battery Powered DIGI-TEL
- Battery powered models have interchangeable probe assemblies and display modules for easy field changes and replacements.
- Battery powered units have a five year battery life.
- Interchangeability of components is ideal for test applications.
- Innovative concept and flexible configuration possibilities for OEMs
- Factory certification of accuracy and battery replacement available.