How to Configure a Tel-Tru Part Number
To prevent incorrect configurations from being recorded, the fully-configured part number does not show up until placed within the shopping cart, once the user has chosen all the intended options. To view your finished part number, please follow these simple steps:
- In the main menu, choose the drop-down “Configure Products”, then “Temperature”, and then “Bimetal” (you do not need to be logged in).
- Choose one Application, Dial Size, or Form from the left-hand menu and you will see the product offerings begin to filter down. Make one or two more choices in the left-hand menu as needed until you see a product that you’re interested in.
- Click on the product icon in the main part of the webpage. Begin selecting options within the drop-down fields.
- When you have finished configuring, click the red “Add to Cart” button in the Summary section on the right.
- You will now see a summary of your choices. Click the red “Checkout” button, and scroll towards the end of the page.
- You will see your fully-configured part number (SKU) at the bottom of the Shopping Cart section.